the cell pone
the Cell
phone is a portable phone that can make and receive calls Also allows you the
internet connection, my first cell phone I had it at 9 years old, I remember it
was a white nokia, His screen was black and white, I had a lantern and the snake
game. Before the cell phone was only used to make and receive calls, currently
has millions of uses. I use it for to call, Check mail, check u cursos, chats
by whatsapp, check facebook , take photos , record videos and surf on internet.
I use my cell phone every time, I like because is a Machine that makes life
easier. There have been periods that have been without cell phone and I
realized that we lost a lot of time with the cell phone Only that in a life
without cell phone It would be difficult for us to communicate with those who
are far.

snake game is the best game that has ever existed, I spend lot of hour with that game jajaja.
ResponderBorrarIt's true! actually, the celphone it's use for all and now, It's hard to stop using it
ResponderBorrarI can not imagine life without technology :c
ResponderBorrarI remember the snake game, it's a classic nowadays :)
ResponderBorrarHi: i think the cell phone is essential for us is also my favorite piece of technology
ResponderBorrar